Friday, March 9, 2012

Forever21.com Plus Size Fashions

One of my new favorite place to shop is forever21.com. Who would have knew? I remember feeling embarrassed to go in Forever 21 in the mall because I thought all of the skinny girls would look at me like, "What is she doing in here". But now they carry plus size clothes and accessories that are affordable and cute. They carry the plus size line in some of their stores around the country, just use the store locator to see if it's in a store near you. But for me, they don't carry it here, so I order online.  They're sizes are pretty accurate. They are more like plus sizes than junior plus sizes like some places, but still be sure to check the size chart. Below are some of my favorite things. Enjoy! 







Also comes in black



I love these skirts







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...