Friday, March 9, 2012

I Love Fashion!

I love fashion! I'm an avid Project Runway watcher, Lucky magazine reader, and fashion blog follower, but most of the clothes they feature are for a size two model, not a size 18 woman like myself. And even though good plus size fashion is hard to find, there are some stores and websites out there that have some very fashionable and affordable plus size fashion. My goal is to keep you informed on about fashion trends and tell you where to get them for cheap. Follow me and we can go on this fashion journey together. Let's get started.


Torrid is one of my favorite stores to find trendy plus size fashion. They have stores, just check the store locator to see if there's one near you, and they have their online store, which is my preference because I feel like the online store has a better selection. Even though some of their items are expensive, they have amazing sales. Be sure to make an account and they will send you emails with their latest sales and coupons. Every so often they do this amazing sale where they take an extra 50% off of their clearance items. That's usually when I stock up. I add all the clearance items I love to my wish list then wait patiently for the email telling me that the 50% of clearance sale is back on then I pounce LOL. 


A lot of their shoes and boots are made in wide width and made for a wider calf. Their jewelry is made for a bigger wrist, finger, and neck. Most bracelets are 8", some ring go up to size 11 and 12, and necklaces com in 18" and longer.

Some of the sales they have going on right now is Haute Cash (Spend $50 and get a coupon for $25 off your next purchase), 30% off select dresses, Buy one get one for 50% off on jewelry and hosiery, $19.99 for select booties, $29.99 for select boots.


Here are some of my favorite things from Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...